Portfolio: Day Trading Small Caps (Unlimited) Stats
Portfolio: Swing Trading Stocks
Day trading was really slow for me last month. One of the slowest of the year. I switched a bit of attention to swing trading large caps, which worked well. The reason I'm not showing more significant profits is that I closed out a bigger loser. One that I even reduced the losses on because I managed the position well (after already making the mistake of holding it too long). So a lot of the wins were "correction that loss".
My accuracy last month was horrendous, with a 49.13% win ratio... and a Profit Margin of 15.62%... yikes. The good news is that I had a really solid R:R:
|Avg Win||54.30 (1.50%)|
|Avg Loss||-44.26 (-1.14%)|
Spent a lot of time Backtesting Trading Strategy On ThinkorSwim 100 Times, this was really insightful and I need to do this once every quarter minimum!
- Tuesday and Wed were my worst days, very odd.
- All other stats were consistent with the portfolio avg.
- P&L Calendar
- Took 2 days off due to being sick with food poisoning in Spain.
- Running P&L Calendar
- Many slow-grinding days
Posts In Review
- $30K Min Sizes On A+ Setups (Round 3) | W40Y2022
- $30K Min Sizes On A+ Setups (Round 4) | W41Y2022
- $30K Min Sizes On A+ Setups (Round 5) & Spain Week🏖️ | W42Y2022
- $30K Min Sizes On A+ Setups (Round 6) & Berlin Trading | W43Y2022
- $30K Min Sizes On A+ Setups (Round 7) 👻 | W44Y2022